We love all things yoga and wellness at Daunt’s Albatross! So much so that we are hosting not one but three yoga retreats starting in October. We believe self-care is essential and comes in many forms including but not limited to nutrition, movement, meditation and relaxation.
Here are Our Top 5 Reasons To Attend A Yoga Retreat:
- Digital Detox: Like it or not we are a generation obsessed with technology (not all of us, but many). Attending a yoga retreat is an opportunity to turn your phone off and focus on your well being. By doing so you’ll give your body and mind a break and allow your nervous system to decompress.
- Make New Like-minded Friends: How many times have your invitations to go to yoga class fallen on deaf ears? I cannot even count the times I have asked friends and family to join me but to much avail, they decline. When you’re around like-minded people, there is a natural flow to conversations that facilitate new relationships. Weekend retreats are a great way to make life lasting friends who will be down to come to yoga class!
- Make Time 100% For You: Calling all parents, students, and workaholics! When was the last time you took time out for yourself? Can you remember a time when you devoted an entire weekend to your personal development and allowed yourself to simply relax? Self-care comes in many forms and this is certainly one of them.
- Learn Something New: Regardless of whether you have a long-term yoga practice or you’re brand new to it, you will always learn something new from attending a yoga retreat. Retreats are great opportunities to try out new styles of yoga, from a new teacher along with various healing modalities.
- Deepen Your Yoga Practice Yoga: Retreats are an opportunity to make yoga your complete focus. Maybe you’ve taken a break and want to get back into a daily practice or you’d like to delve in to the meditation aspect of it. Whatever your specific interest, a yoga retreat will help to revive your practice.
Head over to https://www.dauntsalbatross.com/our-scheduled-retreats for more information!