Please keep in mind that all of our protocols are developed with guidance from the CDC, AHLA, NYSHTA, and from the East Hampton Town business recovery committee with the following goals in mind,
- Reduce face to face contact and surface contact sharing as much as possible.
- Create scenarios where social distancing can be maintained as easily as possible.
- Ensure that every guest room is cleaned and disinfected to the highest possible standard between guests.
In regards to Policy Changes;
- The front office is now accessible through a window with a sneeze-guard. It is in the same place but the window is around the corner from the front door. Follow the red brick road.
- We <3 you and want to hug but we cannot
- Check in time has changed from 3 pm to 5 pm.
- The implementation of our UVC disinfection technology takes time! Please be patient with us as we prioritize your safety.
- We do NOT have public bathrooms for use right now!
- There are several public bathrooms being professionally disinfected right now. Please make sure to plan properly for this!
- We are not permitted to have a shared ice maker on the property. Ice is for sale across the street.
- Daily housekeeping service is not currently allowed as per EH town guidelines and protocols. We will be running a text service which allows you to request all bathroom, kitchen, and laundry supplies needed and they will promptly be left outside of the door.
- There will be NO large gatherings allowed on the property.
- DJ Khaled said it best “no new friends.”
- There are no visitors allowed on the property, when you arrive there will be a spot to list all guest names in the room.
- There will be no continental breakfast in July and August this year.