Please keep in mind that all of our protocols are developed with guidance from the CDC, AHLA, NYSHTA, and from the East Hampton Town business recovery committee with the following goals in mind,
- Reduce face to face contact and surface contact sharing as much as possible.
- Create scenarios where social distancing can be maintained as easily as possible.
- Ensure that every guest room is cleaned and disinfected to the highest possible standard between guests.
In regards to guests;
- Our check-in time has changed from 3 pm to 4 pm. Implementing the medical grade UVC machines, which you can read about on our disinfection and cleaning protocol has greatly increased the time it takes to clean our rooms. We are doing this to ensure your safety, and we hope you understand and are patient with us.
- There will no longer be a daily service of rooms by housekeeping. We will be running a service via text message to ensure that you are well stocked with linens, towels, and bathroom and kitchen necessities. These will be delivered and placed outside of the rooms.
- Our property is exclusive to guests. There are no daily visitors allowed.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed at the reception area, the entrance into and out of the pool, and in the courtyard.
- The Ice machine service has been suspended. The store across the street sells individually packaged ice bags.
- The front office will be open, but NO ONE IS PERMITTED INSIDE. That means that we have NO PUBLIC BATHROOM at the moment. The town is currently operating several open public restrooms. This is so that we limit face to face interaction as much as possible. We will be catering to you through the window. Please follow the sign at the front desk to find your way.
- Employees are instructed to limit face to face interactions with you as much as possible, for your sake and ours. Please text the number we reach out to you on for anything you need.
- As recommended by the CDC, guests must practice social distancing while on the property, including the pool area, courtyard area, and by the front desk. Please be courteous and patient as you navigate the property!
- The seating at the pool has been bunched together so as to allow groups to be socially distant from each other. Please do not move the seating to be able to group multiple parties closer together.
- We require each guest to e-sign our arrival form which has property rules, a liability waiver, and arrival form all included.
- There will no longer be print magazines or instructions in the rooms, please text the number we provide you with for any questions.
- When social distancing cannot be maintained masks or other face coverings MUST be worn.
- There will not be continental breakfast in July and August this year as it is not possible while maintaining social distancing.