The health and safety of our employees and guests is our number 1 priority. We analyzed the CDC, NYSHTA, and AHLA guidelines and crafted our own protocols in order to best serve you. Here are a couple of the highlights from all of the protocols, please click on each title for the full list.
Cleaning and Disinfection between guests in the rooms. – Full page link.
- Beginning June 15th, we will be implementing the use of medical grade UVC lights in between each guest. So, when a guest checks out the laundry from that room will be taken out and the UVC light be moved around the room and bathroom several times to ensure maximum coverage. You can read more about these lights here.
- After the UV disinfection, a housekeeper will be entering the room and following the CDC disinfection protocols outlined here. They will be paying special attention to high touch areas like light switches, air conditioner buttons, windows, remotes, faucets etc. We will be using a medical grade disinfectant approved by the CDC.
- The room is locked behind the housekeeper, and they sanitize the door handle on the way out, properly discarding their gloves immediately after and putting on a new pair.
In regards to guests – Full page link.
- Guests will be expected to social distance from other groups at all times on the property. When social distancing cannot be maintained masks MUST be worn!
- Pre-stay health check in – the day before you check in you will receive a text with a link to our new contact-less arrival form. On this form we ask that you state that you do not have any COVID-19 symptoms before you come.
Policy Changes – Full page link.
All of these changes were developed in concert with East Hampton Town and based on CDC, NYSHTA, and AHLA guidelines. Please be patient with us as we are doing our very best to ensure safety above all else.
- Check – in time has moved from 3 pm to 4 pm. This is to accommodate the extra time needed to disinfect the rooms with the UVC lights. We will have rooms ready as quickly as possible for everyone, but PLEASE be patient with us as we assure that they are safe for you to enter.
- There are NO public bathrooms right now on the property! This is to reduce shared contact surfaces as much as possible, we hope you understand. There are public bathrooms being professionally disinfected in town. Click here for a map of them.
- Check – in / out Process – We are doing all of our interactions through the use of a plexiglass “sneeze-guard” window right around the corner from our front door. We are using a contactless arrival form, and there will be a key drop-off box for checking out right outside the front office.
- Instead of daily housekeeping, we will be running a text service so that you can request whichever bathroom and kitchen essentials you might need. They will be dropped outside the room upon request.
- Unfortunately there is no continental breakfast in July and August this year. We will be doing sunset movies by the pool twice a week instead.
In regards to employees. – Full page link
- All employees are trained so as to comply with CDC guidelines in regards to infection, and are fully trained as to all of our protocols.
- Employees should NEVER come within 6 feet of a guest without a mask on, and are instructed to social distance as much as possible from one another.